Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Evaluation Three


What have you learned from your audience feedback?



Music Video Feedback


After finishing my final Music video, Digipak and Magazine advert I have gained many different feedback through different audience groups. By getting feedback it made me have a rough idea of how ordinary audiences will find my final products. I have used a variety of many different types of technology to get my feedback, for instance recording the audience feedback.







This is Rahul from my media class he is giving us feedback on our final music video. He speaks about the good aspects on our final product, for instance the different types of shots and how our narrative went well with the song. He also speaks some improvements we can do make to make our product more effective. He says how we should take more shots on our second artist and make the cuts more faster, as the verse and tempo of the beat goes faster.

Feedback On Magazine Advert

For my magazine advert, i have posted the final image of the advert on Facebook. This allowed me have feedback from many different audience groups. Below is one of the feedback i have gained from posting my final product on Facebook.


Another comment later on was said by another friend on Facebook.

‘’ It is an attractive poster with great use of fonts which makes it look appealing. The attractiveness is caught by the bright colours however; the background colour could be a bit darker or have a full sized image that could be related to the theme which would have made it more realistic. The bottom part of the poster is very good as it gives out more information to the audience about this magazine, which would attract many people, as it is very popular to have a facebook or twitter account in this modern day society. Your context is kept nice and simple therefore more people are likely to have a glance over you magazine’’ 

From my feedbacks for my final magazine advert, the overall feedback was good. Which made allowed me and my partner not to make many different changes. 

Feedback On DigiPak




''The front cover looks very professional and will be liked by many. The song titles are clearly shown on the back and this will also create suspense in the audience's mind as they would want to listen to the music and know what the lyrics are all about. However in my opinion i believe that more colour could have been added to the front of the cover as this will create an exciting atmosphere. In addition the titles are very mysterious in my opinion
as it contains a variety of themes which would promote the audience in buying this album''



From our feedbacks from many different target audiences on our Digipak. We have concluded to keep our album cover as we have officially made it, as it looks professional and goes with the final product very well. From these different feedback on our Digipak, I now know that my Digipak is become a very success, as it has fulfilled our target audiences. In addition, the close relationship it has with our final product and magazine advert was successful. 








Rough Cut Feedback -

After gaining many different feedbacks from different target audiences for our rough cut, I accepted these advises and noted all improvements which could have been made in order to create a more successful music video. Some of the comments where ‘I really enjoyed the video, and the different types of shots that were used, overall i think the editing on the second artist should be a bit more faster as the beat gets faster – this will make your music video spot on’. This comment got me and my partner thinking and we were watching through our video a few times, and decided to change the second artists edits more faster and quicker cuts to suit the tempo of the beat. 







Final Music Video

After taking these Feedbacks in consideration, me and my partner have changed the second artists edits slightly to make it go in a more faster pace and follow the tempo of the beat. As the cuts are more faster, i now believe that the video now goes well with the music.




 I believe the feedback I have gained,  is important because it tells me how well I have produced and edited my final product in the eyes of the people who are important to me – my target audiences. Overall, I believe the feedbacks I have gained from different audience groups allowed me to make my final product more creative and attractive according to our target audiences. 









No comments:

Post a Comment